Monday 14 November 2011

Level Seven's Innovation Challenge

There is a lot that has been written about developing creativity and innovation skills and whilst it was a while now since undertaking my doctorate research I thought it would be fun to undertake some practical personal research.  So I have decided to undertake some ‘Action Research’ and report back my findings.

The following provides me with a simple structure and focus for my research:


My plan is to adopt a new habit each week and report on my reflections and any insights at the end of each week.  I will summarise my views in the New Year.  So, this is my focus for the next 7 weeks:

Week 1 - Persistence

Week 2 - Remove self limiting inhibitions

Week 3 - Take risks and make mistakes

Week 4 - Escape

Week 5 - Write things down

Week 6 - Find patterns and create combinations

Week 7 – Curiosity



If anyone wants to join me in this challenge and share their outcomes each week, I’d be delighted to hear from you.



Gill Stevens


No comments:

Post a Comment